Monday, January 5, 2009

Joy









Today I was asked if this blog is about photography or my life story. I was offended at first. However then I thought about it and realized not everyone 'gets' it. Here is what I mean. I don't take a photo because something is beautiful or pretty. I take the photograph because of what I feel. It's not about what you see with your eyes it's what you see with your heart. I feel what the camera sees. It's about framing a moment in time. It's about capturing an emotion forever.
I decided that the new few posts would be about just that...emotions. So the first one I wanted to share is "Joy".
Joy (noun)
1.the emotion of great delight or happiness caused by something exceptionally good or satisfying; keen pleasure; elation: She felt the joy of seeing her son's success.
2.a source or cause of keen pleasure or delight; something or someone greatly valued or appreciated: Her prose style is a pure joy.
Here I am sharing 4 photographs for you to see. I believe I have captured the meaning of joy in them. When I look at these photos I get this amazing feeling. It reminds me Colbie Caillat song Bubbly.
I've been awake for a while now you've got me feelin like a child now cause every time i see your bubbly face i get the tinglies in a silly place
It starts in my toes makes me crinkle my nose where ever it goes i always know that you make me smile please stay for a while now just take your time where ever you go


No comments:

Post a Comment