Sunday, January 4, 2009

colours

It's amazing how some days one can be on top of the world and other days at the bottom. I'm not talking about tragic events or horrible things happening. I'm talking about generally feeling 'full of happiness' and other days (for no reason at all) feeling 'full of sadness'. It's like someone took the colour out of the sky. Like the world became dull and lifeless. How one day the smallest things can make you smile and other days nothing can bring that smile to your face.

On that September day when the first of these pictures was taken, I was having a 'bad' moment, yet in my tears I seen amazing colours. It made me feel new and alive. That even in the darkest moments there is a light.

On the December day when the second of these pictures was taken, I was a having a grand day. I felt full of life and ready to conquer the world. Yet the picture looks dark and full of sadness.

Isn't life full of surprizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment