Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Winter Snow Angels
















I love a warm winter day covered in snow. It's even more beauitful when you add the pure beauty of little girls. I took pictures of my daughters when they were around 7 or 8. They dressed up in pretty dresses. I curled their hair. They were wrapped up in my fur coat and topped the outfit off with my grandmothers hat. It was a delightful day. Pictures that are forever fond in my heart. I turned the photos into Valentine's cards and sent the to all my family and friends who I cherished. Today reminded me of that day, so I convinced my one daughter ( the only one was sick in bed) to dress up once again for me. I included my step daughter in our photo adventure. We spend almost an hour. Although she properly didn't enjoy it as much as me...the day was perfect. It will be a moment I will cherish. It's amazing how much they grow up. I am glad that I have thousands of photos of all those special moments.

1 comment:

  1. The photos are beautiful. You have an amazing talent. You definitely captured the moment and you can see the girls love you.

    ReplyDelete